SABA NORTH AMERICA AND SABA-DC APPLAUD THE NOMINATION OF AMIT PRIYAVADAN MEHTA FOR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
The South Asian Bar Association of North America (SABA North America) and the South Asian Bar Association of Washington, [...]
SABA NORTH AMERICA AND IABA CELEBRATE MANISH SHAH’S CONFIRMATION TO THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS
For Immediate Release, April 30, 2014
CHICAGO (APRIL 30, 2014) – The South Asian Bar Association of (“SABA”) North America [...]
SABA NORTH AMERICA AND SABA-NC APPLAUD VINCE CHHABRIA’S HISTORIC CONFIRMATION TO THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
For Immediate Release
The South Asian Bar Association of North America (SABA North America) and the South Asian Bar Association [...]
Join Our Mailing List
- September 23, 2014
- SABA-DC LGBT Asian America/South Asian Attorney Networking ReceptionLocation: Mayer Brown LLP, 1999 K St NW, Washington, DC, United States
- September 24, 2014
- SABA-NJ Women's Committee meetingLocation: Day Pitney's Parsippany office, One Jefferson Road, Parsippany, NJ
- SABA-DC The Supreme Court Patent Year in ReviewLocation: Troutman Sanders LLP, 401 9th St NW #1000, Washington, DC, United States
- SABANY co-sponsored LGBT Asian American/South Asian Attorney Networking ReceptionLocation: Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, One Liberty Plaza
- SABA-SD partners in Couture for a CauseLocation: San Diego Hall of Champions, 2131 Pan American Plaza, San Diego, CA, United States
Recent Facebook Activity
SABA North America Convention Speaker Sonal Mehta won her first big patent trial as co-lead counsel, securing a total defense victory at the..
Former SABA North America President Annapoorni Sankaran Appointed Minority Director of the State Bar of Texas Board of Directors.
SABA North America Pioneer Award winner Richard Verma nominated to become US Ambassador to India.
SABA-StL Hosts Its First Annual Luncheon and donates proceeds to the newly created Regional Business Council’s Reinvest North County Fund.
Preeta Bansal on judicial shortlist.