SABA NORTH AMERICA AND SABA-DC APPLAUD THE NOMINATION OF AMIT PRIYAVADAN MEHTA FOR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
The South Asian Bar Association of North America (SABA North America) and the South Asian Bar Association of Washington, [...]
SABA NORTH AMERICA AND IABA CELEBRATE MANISH SHAH’S CONFIRMATION TO THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS
For Immediate Release, April 30, 2014
CHICAGO (APRIL 30, 2014) – The South Asian Bar Association of (“SABA”) North America [...]
SABA NORTH AMERICA AND SABA-NC APPLAUD VINCE CHHABRIA’S HISTORIC CONFIRMATION TO THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
For Immediate Release
The South Asian Bar Association of North America (SABA North America) and the South Asian Bar Association [...]
Join Our Mailing List
- October 1, 2014
- SABA-NJ Annual Dinner!Location: Hoboken, NJ
- SABA-NC Immigration Practice RoundtableLocation: Munger, Tolles & Olson, 560 Mission St., 27th Fl., SF
- IABA and SAAPRI Networking and Fundraising EventLocation: Zed451 739 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL
- SABA Sacramento sponsors the Bench Bar ReceptionLocation: Tsakopoulos Library Galleria, 828 I Street, Sacramento, CA
- October 2, 2014
- SABA-St. Louis Screening of GandhiLocation: ABH-Bryan Cave Moot Courtroom, Washington University
Recent Facebook Activity
Congratulations to Former SABA North America President Annapoorni Sankaran on her appointment as the Minority Director of the State Bar of Texas..
A HUGE Thank You to every person who could attend Leadership Retreat! We accomplished so much! We raised and resolved issues that affect our..
Ernest Tuckett, GC of Dupont Canada, addresses SABA North America leadership in Toronto about diversity challenges and ways to “push the needle.”
Even though it’s Saturday, the SABA North America Board of Directors and Foundation Trustees are hard at work.
Welcome to Toronto, SABA North America leaders! We can’t wait to get started on our long- and short-term planning.